Punjab National Bank in India launched online registration for internet banking. Now customers of PNB can get the internet banking account online, without any additional documentation.
You need to sign up an online form and after submitting it successfully online; your internet banking account will be activated within 24 to 48 hours.
Here are steps:
1. First visit this link —> Online User Registration Form.
2. Fill the requested form and you will receive a code on your registered mobile number.
3. You need to confirm the ownership of your account through the code.
4. After that you need to confirm your ATM card and password.
5. After confirmation of the ATM card, you need to select the password for login.
6. After submitting all requested information you will get a system generated user ID.
7. Write down the ID on paper, and login into your internet banking account after 24 to 48, hours.
You can change the user ID from your internet banking account later.